Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Random quotes from Random people.
"I wanted to be black at age 14, so when they say I dont respect the culture, truth is I only rap because I'm not smart enough to write a book. I've never paid a parking ticket. Its 20 dollars now, 300 then. You want your money, come and get it. But better bring 200 guns and a hundred men." -Sole (underground rapper, I heard recently.)


"The young generation, every one, really needs to act seperated and sactified and stop adjusting and bending to fit people."
-Jonny, my younger brother making me proud again on his blog: (http://www.reallovering.blogspot.com)


"I won't dance, dont ask me, i wont dance with you. My heart won't let my feet do things they shouldn't do." -Stacey Kent (jazz singer.)


"Hey now that your single, we totally gotta get together!" -Rob, (one of his famous statments that could be taken two ways)


" Im'a speak to myself in riddles, because I cant figure it out. Need a 60 second solution, absent of doubt. reading zero point zero zero in my savings account. sowing seeds of success and can't anticipate drought." -Joey the Jerk (member of the mighty LA Symphony)


"I like Adam's hair today. I think its the best it's ever looked." -Me (to Brian) (at bible study last night)






No comments: