Tuesday, February 04, 2003

I finished my Doctor Who book this morning...what a satifying feeling to know that a fictitous universe has once again been saved by an eccentric man who travels in a machine that looks like a telephone booth. i could go on and on about it but then you would probably stop reading. so i wont. the other night i hung out with "LIAM". (and sarah and lynne and my charming girlfreind ect.) we went places like "WEGMANS" (VegmunD's) and "WAL-MART" (Val-MahT) and had lots of "WHOLESOME FUN". The nights most enthralling moment was either the circle of "FREINDSHIP POWER" we made around lynnes car in a vain attempt to try an open her car in which she locked the keys in...or sarah trying to teach me to do this nifty hip swivle dance. phrases like "squish the grapes" and "from your hips" were said to much giggling from myself and others. all in all a jorb well done if i may say so.
until next time, remember: THIS IS NOT YOUR BODY.

No comments: