Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Guest Artists:

Sean Fantigrossi will be a reacurring theme here on the site from now on. His artistic musings hopefully will awaken the 8 yr old in all of us. I will hopefully get a pic, and a bio of Sean on here as soon as possible. If you have some doodles that you would like to get on here (and would like to be the next guest artist), please send them to me at the_tombo_elite@hotmail.com. It would be great to get some of Russo's classic Manonizor series, or any of Joel Dow's work. And the rest of you too. I mean that. Email me. Or comment to me. Or else its just me and Sean from here on out. And you know how we do.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Sounds great Sam! Send me that stuff as soon as possible. Little black and white doodles work great on here, but send whatever you want. And we'll have to get a little blurb about yourself on here too.

I'll fax you the contract in the morning.