Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Mowing your lawn sucks. and dont you forget it

sO This iS.....Tuesday right.... yea i got up today...out of my bed. And read some RC Sproul and Geisler, two highly intelligent Christian Theologians (spelled wrong, yes) who schooled me on the historicity of the New Testement. Its great to put some intelligent feet to my faith... and a good way to start a day. Then I worked out for a bit...ate...and then Zack called while I was shaving and we agreed on going out to eat chinese, which later turned into Thai Food when we discovered that the Mandarin was closed and "The King And I" was across the street. Ive never had thai food and that junk was good. spiced up as all get out and strange...but still good. It did make me miss my sweet chinese seseme chicken though...
so after we've been stuffed with this crazy spicey food we went over to Tops, and discovered the New Improved CRACK. its called ... Cookies and Creme Hersheys milkshake...oh mercy....its incredible...imagine an oreo in liquid form...that just caresses your taste buds like anything. mmm....so yea ive been looking on the internet all night for research crap for a paper thats dew tomorrow...but that was just not happening...so after listening to the entire Chevelle CD....I decided to Blog away the night.
And Blog I did. Suckers.

No comments: