Monday, March 07, 2005

Church Breakups and Make ups

So my church made up with me this past sunday. Last sunday it knew it alienated me with its loud "hey! hey! hey!" gang shouts, and its shouting, guest speaker, madman. (who still got some good points through) So this Sunday it goes ahead and sings some nice hymns to me, and really just did things in a very Tom Lake way... which I know shouldn't be the case every week (lest the non-Tom Lake church attendees feel alienated themselves) but I appreciated it nonetheless.

In short, we decided to stay together. Bethel, I love you and I'll see you next week.

-Tom xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so tom, i hear you printed out an application to houghton?
keep up the good work, buckaroo.

make good choices (like promptly filling out said application)

Tom said...

I'm all over that Genes.


Actually I'm really not, thanks for the reminder.

Tom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tom said...

Tom said...
Ok, this norma jean cd is seriously rocking over here. The breakdown on "Dilemachinee" just finished representing the heck out of itself. And "Coffinspire"? where has this song been all my life?

Is anybody else feeling the heck out of "Oh God, the Aftermath"?

I think because I wasn't too investd in their last release, I listen to their new one, with fresh, ears, that (oh god, the breakdown on coffinspire just went down in a big way)I'm not especting a new "Bless the Matyr..."

Anyways I think this is great.